Dr. Steinemann, an internationally recognized scientist, brings more than 20 years of experience in helping people to create healthier living and working environments. Her expertise covers a range of topics, such as:
- Analyzing consumer products and evaluating ingredients
- Serving as expert witness and consultant for cases of illness from exposure to products or sick buildings
- Helping employers and employees develop disability accommodations, such as fragrance-free environments
- Providing fact sheets and other information to help individuals understand and communicate air quality concerns
- Evaluating and improving indoor air quality in homes, workplaces, and schools
General Disclaimer: This website is intended for informational purposes only. Use of this website is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the individual visitor. Dr. Steinemann and her agents expressly disclaim any responsibility for the use of information on this website.